Broken handler for virtual folders?

Hello,

I have obviously confused my garnome 2.6.1 installation, esp. nautilus.

I did change the default handler for folders to be rox temporarily.

Then I noticed, this changed behaviour for the virtual location icons like computer: as well - they complained that the default handler cannot read at computer: locations...

However, settig the default back to nautilus doesn't help, still the same error message, although folders open again in nautilus. When I direct Nautilus to the virtual location (CTRL-L) then the expected view opens. Just clicking on the Computer Icon on the desktop is broken. Same for Network:///

Anyone knows how I can revert the changes?

* André