Re: RFC: The new, improved README / FAQ file (version 2)

> If you are interested, I can send you some information about building on
> Solaris. I.e. what you need to install on Sol before you start to build
> Garnome, what packages to build from bootstrap/ etc.

Always interested -- is there much difference between the standard *ix
'build tools' (as, ld, a compiler, make and wget) and the Solaris ones?

> I know the Garnome is mainly for Linux guys, and I have it installed
> also on Linux. But building on Sol is a way to "great unknown" and
> cannot be easy compared to a linux installation process.

Neither is attempting to build platform/ on AIX (another pet project of
mine that never seems to go anywhere) :)

Regards,

Paul