Re: RFC: The new, improved README / FAQ file (version 2)

> I'd like some help from Debian and Mandrake users as to what packages (if
> any) they needed to install from the bootstrap/ directory to get GARNOME
> to build correctly -- so that the 'requirements for bootstrap/ section'
> can be made as extensive as possible.

If you are interested, I can send you some information about building on
Solaris. I.e. what you need to install on Sol before you start to build
Garnome, what packages to build from bootstrap/ etc.

I know the Garnome is mainly for Linux guys, and I have it installed
also on Linux. But building on Sol is a way to "great unknown" and
cannot be easy compared to a linux installation process.

Regards,
VIX
--
  Ing. Ivan Noris
  System engineer, Business Global Systems, a.s.