Epiphany compiling Issue

All,

I am having trouble with the Epiphany portion of the
Garnome install. At first Epiphamy couldn't find
mozilla-gtkmozembed.pc. I tried export
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/
 but that didnt work. I ended up copying all of the
mozilla*.pc files to /usr/lib/pkgconfig, as suggested
by a earlier message. That fixed the .pc issue.

Now I am getting this:

/usr/local/include/mozilla-1.7b/helperAppDlg/nsIHelperAppLauncherDialog.h:10:25:
nsISupports.h: No such file or directory
/usr/local/include/mozilla-1.7b/helperAppDlg/nsIHelperAppLauncherDialog.h:14:22:
domstubs.h: No such file or directory

There are a few other files the installer cant see.
The files it says are missing are in
/usr/local/include/mozilla-1.7b/

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks,