Re: Dependence graph question. (Not completely on topic.)

begin  Jeff Weff  quotation:
> <quote who="Bill White">
> > I'm trying to build garnome 2.5.92, and I wondered if there is
> > anything like a graph of the dependences for all of Gnome, or at
> > least for the parts of Gnome that garnome builds.
>
> Get jhbuild, run jhbuild dotty. :-)
>
> GARNOME solves the dependencies for you, though, so this isn't
> wildly useful (and neither jhbuild or GARNOME will graph their
> external depends).

	Well, I'm not sure what's in current garnome, but you should
be able to type "make showdeps" for a text listing.  We also have a
rule in lnx-bbc's GAR called htmldeps that generates fine HTML
listings like this one:

	http://lnx-bbc.org/HEAD-dep-tree.html

Of course, that's because we have different worlds we build in and we
needed something color-coded to help us visualize.

--
You are in an open field west of a big white house         Nick Moffitt
with a boarded front door.                                nick zork net