Dependence graph question. (Not completely on topic.)

I'm trying to build garnome 2.5.92, and I wondered if there is
anything like a graph of the dependences for all of Gnome, or
at least for the parts of Gnome that garnome builds.  If we had
a list of the dependences, which presumably Garnome knows, we
could use dot or graphwiz to generate a picture.

Just a thought, not really on topic.
--
Codex Gratia Codici.
bill white griggsinst org                 Griggs Research Institute