Re: Dependence graph question. (Not completely on topic.)

<quote who="Bill White">

> I'm trying to build garnome 2.5.92, and I wondered if there is anything
> like a graph of the dependences for all of Gnome, or at least for the
> parts of Gnome that garnome builds.  If we had a list of the dependences,
> which presumably Garnome knows, we could use dot or graphwiz to generate a
> picture.
>
> Just a thought, not really on topic.

Get jhbuild, run jhbuild dotty. :-)

GARNOME solves the dependencies for you, though, so this isn't wildly
useful (and neither jhbuild or GARNOME will graph their external depends).

    "Think video. Think text flickering over your walls. Think games at
    work. Think anything where a staid, link-based browser is useless."
          "This person wrote for Ab Fab, right?" - Rich Welykochy