Re: no image previews with 0.30.1

Uh, guys? Someone has any update on this?

I had the same problem, but first I thought it could be some incompatibilities between the new and the old nautilus (I had some problems with gnome-panel 2.5 trying to load gnome 2.4 libs).

So I installed again on another machine, creating packages for the distro (Crux). Again, it didn't work, but the install scripts did some weird stuff.

So I installed once more, this time with GARNOME. The only thing I changed was the GAR-Startup-Splash-Image install (just adding comments to the post-install section). And, again, it didn't work.

Anyone has any more ideas?

Jeremy Andrews wrote:
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:59:18 +1100