Re: no image previews with 0.30.1

Chances are you haven't installed shared-mime-info, or you may need to
install if from bootstrap.

I had this problem and even though I had shared-mime-info installed (as
an RPM) and it has also apparently run bootstrap/shared-mime-info there
was no <garnome>/share/mime folder.

Check if this exists and if not make clean && make install
bootstrap/shared-mime-info

Rodd