Re: GNOME 2.6.2 in stable arch

> > Hmm. I'm using 0.50.5 or some like that. (On Solaris)
> >

> Using the patch from arch, or from the last tarball?

tarball. I have multiple patches and/or configure lines to be able to
compile under SOlaris, so it would be a lot of pain when using newer
tarball. (Though it is a medium ammount of pain when updating version
numbers ;)

gnome-spell's Makefile:

GARNAME = gnome-spell
GARVERSION = 1.0.5
CATEGORIES = proposed
DISTFILES = $(GARNAME)-$(GARVERSION).tar.bz2

LIBDEPS = bgs/aspell bgs/aspell-en bgs/aspell-sk platform/libbonoboui
PATCHFILES = gnome-spell-fix.diff
# for Forte
##############PATCHFILES = gar-base.diff
DESCRIPTION = gnome-spell
define BLURB
 #FIXME: blurb goes here
endef

CONFIGURE_SCRIPTS = $(WORKSRC)/configure
BUILD_SCRIPTS = $(WORKSRC)/Makefile
INSTALL_SCRIPTS = $(WORKSRC)/Makefile

regards,
VIX
--
  Ing. Ivan Noris
  System engineer, Business Global Systems, a.s.