Re: GNOME 2.6.2 in stable arch

On Wed, 2004-06-30 at 08:58 +0200, Ivan Noris wrote:
> > gnome-spell-1.0.5 fails with this error...
>
> .. wasn't there patch in previous Garnome??
> It was named "gnome-spell-fix.diff"... it was on the mailing-list I
> guess.
>
> I'm using older Garnome with version numbers of newer packages, so I
> can't check newest stable garnome.

I've since merged patch that was on-list into the patch from RHEL that
allows you to build gnome-spell against pspell instead of aspell if it
detects your version is old (pre 0.50)

Unfortunately, i've had two reports plus Bob's that my current arch
doesn't build with the new aspell so far -- which points to the fact
i've goofed somewhere, obviously :)

Regards,

Paul