woody: ximian-connector build problem

hi,

for ximian-connector I installed the woody heimdal-dev package
because libkrb5-dev is not installable on woody-r0:
  libkrb5-dev: Depends: libkrb53 (= 1.2.4-5) but it is not going to be installed
               Depends: libkadm55 (= 1.2.4-5) but it is not going to be installed

but when compiling storage/ I get this error:
exchange-account.c: In function `is_password_expired':
exchange-account.c:888: `KRB5KDC_ERR_KEY_EXP' undeclared (first use in this function)
exchange-account.c:888: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
exchange-account.c:888: for each function it appears in.)
make: *** [exchange-account.o] Error 1

Should I try to download the libkrb5-dev package and its dependencies from
packages.debian.org to fix this?

thanks,

BTW: I also needed these packages for ximian-connector:
- libsasl-dev
- libdb2-dev

--
Felix Natter