Test GARNOME for 2.7.4

Hey,

Apologies for not fixing the nightly tarball build or watching the list much
recently, I've been stupidly busy juggling everything else. :-) However...

I've just updated the GARNOME nightly tarball to include the latest 2.7.4
release. I recommend building desktop/ and proposed/ to see all the goodies
we may see in GNOME 2.8.

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

What's all that about?                           http://www.no-name-yet.com/

       "Microsoft treats security vulnerabilities as public relations
                        problems." - Bruce Schneier