Re: so know one can help me write a run script

<quote who="Nuju Castle">

> So no one can tell me how to write my run script or how It is to be
> entered all at one time or one at a time here is my script that I wrote
> tell me what I need to do to fix it and now to enter it.

Nuju, has it occurred to you that perhaps GARNOME is not what you're looking
for? What do you actually want to achieve? If you want to run a nice,
recent, stable GNOME, then I'd recommend using the one you received with
Fedora. GARNOME is for testers and hackers who need the latest stuff - which
means *development* software.

   "They are, as I told Telsa, all very small cheques. Indeed our cheques
   only come in one size, otherwise cheque books would be far too hard to
                          manufacture." - Alan Cox