garnome 0.27.1: Problem with mozilla 1.5b

hi,

I am using garnome 0.27.1 and my epiphany (compiled with mozilla 1.5b)
crashes when I try to download and save a file with an 8bit character
in it:
http://home.t-online.de/home/fam.natter/pr%C3%BCfung.txt.zip

I am writing to this list hoping that a few people share my setup
(garnome 0.27.1, epiphany 1.0.x with mozilla 1.5b), and can help me
verify this is a mozilla 1.5b bug and not a problem with epiphany.

So if you're using garnome 0.27.1, please enter this url in epiphany:
http://home.t-online.de/home/fam.natter/pr%C3%BCfung.txt.zip
then click on Save, and then OK. Please post whether you are able
to save this file or epiphany hangs as it does for me.

thanks,

--
Felix Natter
I love secs... for programming