Re: smb shares

Hey Jeff,

Thanx,  what version of samba? is it version 3? I have samba 2.2.7

I got this from the gnome-vfs configure script:

checking for Samba 3.0 includes... ""
before test, samba_includes:
checking libsmbclient.h usability... yes
checking libsmbclient.h presence... yes
checking for libsmbclient.h... yes
have_samba_includes: yes
checking for smbc_new_context in -lsmbclient... no
checking for Samba 3.0 libraries... no

Can I just get libsmbclient.h and libsmbclient.so and put them in the
corresponding place in my filesystem??

-William