Re: smb shares

<quote who="William Lovatón">

> I can't browse my smb shares, when I put in nautilus "smb://" it says
> something like "<smb:> is not a valid resource"... or something like that
> (my language is spanish, so...).
>
> IIRC there was a package in gnome-vfs or something to let nautilus to
> browse the smb shares.  Is there a way to enable this?  or is it disabled
> ATM?

It used to be gnome-vfs-extras, but now the smb stuff is in gnome-vfs
itself. You need to have libsmbclient development packages when you build
gnome-vfs to make use of it. So, install those, then:

  cd platform/gnome-vfs; make clean; make install

Then you should have smb love.

        "It's the most fun I've had without the use of a water-based
           lubricant." - Stephen Fry on directing his first film