computer desktop icon

Hello all,

I just installed garnome .30.1 everyting seems fine except when I open
the computer on the desktop.  Instead of seeing the various filesystems
and thier icons, I see the generic foot file icon with a name of .drive
and .desktop files.  When I click on them the system tells me that no
application is associated with those files.  Did I forget to make a
particular package...

Thanks.

=====
"Parrish Myers" <parrishmyers yahoo com>
Democracy is the worst form of government except all those other forms that have been tried from time to time. -- (Winston Churchill)