Re: Mozilla makefile does not install nss -> evo build fails; fix

<quote who="bruce hobson">

> I'm using Redhat 9 which had Mozilla 1.21 installed. I downloaded and
> compiled Mozilla 1.7A as was suggested below to fix the Epiphany problems.

Did you have the RH9 Mozilla development package installed? Why did you
download and compile Mozilla instead of using the garball available in
GARNOME? As far as I'm aware, the 1.7 alpha release is not even supported by
Epiphany, why did you choose to build this one?

> After getting Mozilla to compile clean. I still could not completely compile
> Epiphany it error'ed out later in the compile with an arguments error.

So that's most likely because you used 1.7a instead of building the Mozilla
garball that comes with GARNOME.

> So, I delete garnome as undoable at this time.

Perhaps you should have asked for help here beforehand? Heaps of people are
finding GARNOME very "doable" at this time. :-)

  "Ever since GNOME development began, I have urged people to aim to make
   it as good as the Macintosh.  To try to be like Windows is to try for
                      second-best." - Richard Stallman