Re: Another .desktop related problem in 2.6?

> /etc/profile would be no good for me. I need to set it when choosing
> GNOME, because I have multiple builds and multiple versions of them.

Just occured to me... I'll also try
XDG_DATA_HOME=$XDG_DATA_DIRS in /etc/profile ;) this should be portable
enough. If it works.

Meanwhile, are those variables used in GNOME 2.4.x? They are not present
in Jeff's garnome-session from older garnome.

Regards,
VIX
--
  Ing. Ivan Noris
  System engineer, Business Global Systems, a.s.