Re: Garnome newbie wants to get involved

On Thu, 2004-04-22 at 11:52 +0200, Andre Schaefer wrote:
> Hello
>
> How am I supposed to submit the patches? Shall I do that with the
> upstream gnome bugtracker? Or should I contribute patches to the garnome
> trees somehow?

Yes, use Gnome bugzilla (http://bugzilla.gnome.org) and submit patches
against the relevant products. If you like you can add
garnome-list gnome org to the CC: field so people on this list can see
the problems, patches, and solutions.

If there is something that needs to be fixed in the Garnome system,
there is a Garnome product for that.

> am am really new to this, so bear with me ;)

Welcome to the wonderful world of Garnome :-)

Cheers,
Jens