yelp build error

Hi,

I'm using the tarball that Luke Yelavich put up (http://www.themuso.com/garnome/garnome-2.6.0.tar.bz2) to build gnome 2.6. It works fine (there's the vte build error , which i "fixed" by removing the dependency in gnome-terminal, as Richard Ferguson suggested). But it gives up while building yelp. I get

yelp-db-pager.c: In function `xslt_yelp_document':
yelp-db-pager.c:461: structure has no member named `dict'

configure.in has the right dependencies, so I really can't figure why I get the error.

Jitin

Lose those love handles! MSN Fitness shows you two moves to slim your waist. http://fitness.msn.com/articles/feeds/article.aspx?dept=exercise&article=et_pv_030104_lovehandles