Fonts [Was: Re: gnome session segfaulting segv error]

> Have you installed 'bootstrap/ttf-bitstream-vera'?  The other thing to

BTW. bistream-vera fonts are ok when using iso8859-1 locale, but cannot
be used with iso8859-2 (central europe) for example.

I'm from Slovakia and some characters were unusable.

I had to create new garnome package with "freefont-ttf". The
freefont-ttf can be downloaded from freshmeat or Sourceforge. This may
be of a little help if you try to build Garnome on Solaris or for some
reason you can't use fonts from your operating system.

--
  Ing. Ivan Noris
  System engineer, Business Global Systems, a.s.