Re: Another garnome on Solaris x86 issue - scrollkeeper bug

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 20:31:22 -0400
Carson Gaspar <carson+garnome taltos org> monkey's typed:

> FYI, scrollkeeper 0.3.12 is just hopeless on non-GNU platforms. The
Well, don't be so hard on scrollkeeper, on HPUX(Pa-Risc) builds out of
the box with GNU Libiconv and GNU gettext and is a strange architecture.

> included intl library doesn't build, and the Makefile.in files don't
> include $(INTLLIB) in the link commands of targets that use the intl
> functions. So if your libc doesn't include GNU gettext, you're hosed.
The only way to address those issues is to fill a bug report. If you add
 a patch surely the next release will be fixed.

> I'm hacking the Makefile.in files, one link target at a time as they
> fail
> to link. Ah, I love open sores...
Allways you can stay with the beautyfull CDE :p

happy hacking

--
class Nauta:
    def __init__(self):

class Machine:
    def __init__(self):
	self.uname = HP-UX trutien B.11.00 U 9000/785
	self.mem   = 1.5 Gb