Re: Another garnome on Solaris x86 issue - scrollkeeper bug

FYI, scrollkeeper 0.3.12 is just hopeless on non-GNU platforms. The included intl library doesn't build, and the Makefile.in files don't include $(INTLLIB) in the link commands of targets that use the intl functions. So if your libc doesn't include GNU gettext, you're hosed.

I'm hacking the Makefile.in files, one link target at a time as they fail to link. Ah, I love open sores...

--
Carson