Re: xft download problem

On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 11:44:46AM -0400, Dave Mielke wrote:
> [quoted lines by Hans-Georg Fischer on 2003/09/24 at 17:03 +0200]
>
> >Change in the Makefiles in
> >bootstrap/fontconfig, bootstrap/render, bootstrap/xrender and bootstrap/xft
> >MASTER_SITES = http://pdx.freedesktop.org/~fontconfig/release/
> >MASTER_SITES = http://pdx.freedesktop.org/~xlibs/release/
>
> This appears to be correct for xft, render and xrender. For fontconfig,
> however, it appears that ~fontconfig is still the right place.

To make things even more odd, there's also

http://pdx.freedesktop.org/software/fontconfig/releases/

which has all of the packages. I wonder which ono is the official
download site.

--
Bjarke <rodaz diku dk>
http://www.diku.dk/hjemmesider/studerende/rodaz

Q: Why is everyone so obsessed about ninjas?
A: Ninjas are the ultimate paradox. On the one hand they don't give a crap, but on the other hand, ninjas are very careful and precise.
			http://www.realultimatepower.net