gnomemeeting: error compiling (solution or skip?)

Hello,

I'm having quite some problems trying to install the gnomemeeting package in
garnome. After "configure" requesting me to install the necessery
dependencies (openldap, openh323 and pwlib) gnomemeeting finally started
compiling. But after some time i am recieving the following error:

/root/garnome/lib/libfontconfig.so.1: undefined reference to
`FT_Get_BDF_Property'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[4]: *** [gnomemeeting] Error 1

Anybody have a clue as to what this may be. I allready searched the archives
and on google but found none. So, i'm a bit afraid that this is quite a
difficult problem. Since I have no real need for gnomemeeting (but it would
be nice to look at) i would like to know if it's possible to, continue the
installation by skipping the gnomemeeting installation.

Thanks in advance,
Rolf Deenen

PS. I know. Running stuff as root is a really bad thing. It was an accident
and won't happen again ;-)