From: Sunil [mailto:funtoos yahoo com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 12:21 PM
To: Lee Thao
Subject: RE: epiphany fails looking for gtkmozembed

oops. sorry, forgot to mention that it is installed as
part of mozilla. if you have mozilla 1.4 or later, you
will be fine and you should find that .pc file.

If you do't have mozilla installed, goto folder
misc/mozilla in your garnome directory, and fire a
"make install" there(takes a while, so night is a good
time to start that). It will install mozilla 1.5b in
your garnome install area and epiphany shouldn't have
problem finding it anymore.

-Sunil