Re: garnome connection timed out

Thanks for your help. I'm not sure about how to add an argument, below is my
altered extract of gar.lib.mk it would be great if you could say whether i've
done it correctly and how to do it if not, sorry to be a pain.

# download an http URL (colons omitted)
http//%:
	@wget -T 120 -c -P $(PARTIALDIR) http://$*
	@wget -t 10 -w 5