Re: garnome connection timed out

Edit your gar.lib.mk file and search for wget. wget -T
specifies the READ timeout. Its 10 seconds, increase
it to 120. Add another argument with "-t 10 -w 5",
this will tell wget to try 10 times and after each
failed try wait for 5 seconds. These are drastic
measures but might be needed with 56kbps.

@wget -T 120 -t 10 --waitretry 5 ...

-Sunil