Re: Error building gnomemeeting

On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 11:08:39AM -0700, Joseph Phillips wrote:
> I'm getting this error when building gnomemeeting.  Sorry, it's a long
> error, since I didn't know which part would be relevant to include in
> this report:

I remember having similar errors with system-wide installed pwlib and
openh323 headers. I didn't look for the exact reason for this build
failure much further; instead, as a workaround, I managed to get
gnomemeeting built successfully by first building pwlib and openh323
from sources with a separate garball (see
and then adjusting the gnomemeeting Makefile to find the correct headers
and libraries.

Heikki Tauriainen