Re: Debian Sid/Unstable Prerequisites

Thanks for the update Holly!

I've now setup a page for ODS contributions to GARNOME (like the
GarnomeDepends list) at opendoorsoftware.com so that I can help to keep
track of this list in a more efficient manner.

General ODS/GARNOME related things (not much... yet):
http://opendoorsoftware.com/cgi/http.pl?c=wiki;p=GARNOME

Updated GarnomeDepends list (w/ change log details):
http://opendoorsoftware.com/cgi/http.pl?c=wiki;p=GarnomeDepends

If anyone objects to having their name listed in the change log (no
email addresses are posted there), please inform me and I'll act
accordingly.

I'll be maintaining the Garnome (Debian) Dependencies list via that page
and post update notifications to this mailing list when they occur.

Thanks again for your corrections Holly.

--
Kevin C. Krinke <kckrinke opendoorsoftware com>
Open Door Software Inc.