Problems compiling Nautilus-media: don't know where to find gconftool-2

I've another problem: now conficcgure finds gstreamer, but can't find gconftool2, I've browsed the source list from www.gnome.org, but I can't find it: The more alike tarball I've found is gconf-editor, downloaded by garnome, and correctly installed....
This is the message from the configure script
checking for gconftool-2... no
configure: error: You need gconftool-2 to install the GConf schemas

Any idea of where can I find gconftool-2?

Thanks

Giustiniano