Re: garnome 0.27.1 links against wrong libraries.

On 12 Sep 2003 21:53:09 -0500
Doug Quale <quale1 charter net> wrote:

> Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> writes:

> I sent another note to the list about this.  This is control-center
> bug 121607.  A simple fix of the order of the libraries in
> gnome_settings_daemon_LDADD in
> control-center-2.4.0/gnome-settings-daemon/Makefile.am fixes it up.

Well, running Debian, I have all libraries in /usr/lib, but compilation went smooth today. Any comments?

Martijn

Physics is a approximate description of a part of the physical phenomena, that are only a small portion of human perceptions.

H Casimir, Dutch Physicist