Re: Gdict applet problem

Can somebody please help? Both gdict and stock ticker
can't reach the servers. applications->desktop
prefs->network proxies are set to values which work
for mozilla. I am not sure if gnome is using the
proxies it is showing in there. Can I test whether
those proxy settings are indeed being used?

Thanks,
-Sunil