Re: Should GARNOME always build Mozilla?
- From: Cedric Marcone <marcone mdeo fr>
- To: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- Cc: GARNOME Dudes <garnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Should GARNOME always build Mozilla?
- Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 10:36:40 +0000
Thanks, you definitely deserve your position in the release team ;)
On Tue, 2003-09-09 at 10:24, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Cedric Marcone">
> > But ... gtk+ integation gets better and better at every release and the
> > new GRE is kind of interesting as well (in term of epiphany integration)
> > and that seems to be important from a gnome-desktop point of view.
> Once we start looking at how compatible the Epiphany/GNOME/GRE timelines
> are, I think we'd definitely want it in GARNOME (especially considering that
> it is highly unlikely that anyone will have it in their distro).
> - Jeff
> linux.conf.au 2004: Adelaide, Australia http://lca2004.linux.org.au/
> Push the envelope, or push the daisies.
] [Thread Prev