Re: Should GARNOME always build Mozilla?

Good point Jeff ;)

But ... gtk+ integation gets better and better at every release and the
new GRE is kind of interesting as well (in term of epiphany integration)
and that seems to be important from a gnome-desktop point of view.

Thank you,

Waiting for your votes guys !!!