Re: Should GARNOME always build Mozilla?

Hi jeff,

As a testing plateforme garnome should always provide, as a default, the
newer technology. Tweakers and testers should have enough knowledge to
comment a dependency in a Makefile...

I vote against this. Garnome should always give us the most recent
technology. And we should be in charge of adapting what it gives to us,
depending on our needs.

And by the way, thank you for the wonderful 0.26.2, gnome 2.4 rocks !
--
Cedric