Re: How to selectively rebuild?

Thanks much.

The deep-garchive and deep-clean were what I was looking for.

I set up a separate GARCHIVEDIR though - Garnome still sticks the newly
downloaded files in the tree - I need to stick them into GARCHIVEDIR on
re-rebuilding the tree (if from scratch).

I now have a 2.4 gnome-desktop running on my RH 9.0 (2.4.22 kernel)  ( I
used Paul Drain's big patch file - Thanks Paul)

There were about a half dozen tweeks along the way. - Gnome Meeting is
still not there yet though.

Thanks again

BobG