Packages xrender and render

Hi,

I tried to install gnome using garnome. The packages xrender and render have
moved their location. They are now located under

http://pdx.freedesktop.org/~xlibs/release/

The garnome system (version 0.27.1) has configured a malicious location of the
two packages.

Workaround (maybe not the best but works): Download the two packages and store
them into bootstrap/{render|xrender}/download.

Then it should work.

Is there a possibility to configure the download locations of the packages?
(For sure there is, but I don't know where. It's the first time I used
garnome).

Greetings

Michael