xrendering

Hi,

first of of all i like to introduce myself becuase its the first time for me
writing to this list. My name is Georg Kellerer, i am 28 years old living in
Munich, Germany. I am working as a software developer and computing is one
of my favorite hobbies. yesterday I tried to build the gnome 0.27.1 tarball
which i thought is the newest release.  i changed to ./meta/gnome-desktop
dir and typed make install. during the built process i encountered a
download problem with the xrendering package which could not be found on the
server. I looked with my browser on the listed url and saw that the file was
not available in the shown directory. I am new to Linux and newer to garnome
so I don't know what i can do in that case. Is here anyone able to help me?

there's a second question I had to garnome. i am blind so i wanted to test
the accessibility feature which was advertised with the gnome 2.4 release.
Is this feature switched on in garnome and if nothow could i use it?

Thanks a lot for your help.
Georg