Re: How to rebuild garnome?

<quote who="Tom & Anne Corner">

> The only way I have found to rebuild garnome is to:
>
> rm -rf gnome/*/work
> rm -rf gnome/*/cookies
> rm -rf gnome/*/download
>
> Then go back to meta/gnome-desktop and do another make install.

Set GARCHIVEDIR in gar.conf.mk, run 'make garchive' from the root GARNOME
build dir. That will get all of your downloads into the garchive. Then,
'make clean' in the root GARNOME build dir, and do whatever you like. You
won't have to download anything, because it will all be in your garchive.

Very, very rarely do you have to modify files manually with GARNOME (which
includes making checksums, removing cookies, etc).

  I wonder how many bugs have gone unfixed due to misspellings of "FIXME".