How to rebuild garnome?

The only way I have found to rebuild garnome is to:

rm -rf gnome/*/work
rm -rf gnome/*/cookies
rm -rf gnome/*/download

Then go back to meta/gnome-desktop and do another make install.

Does this make sense?  Is there another way that doesn't require everything to
be downloaded again?  An individual program can rebuilt I think by going into
the individual gnome/<program> directory and removing work, cookies, and
download and doing a "make install" there.  When you make a change in a basic
library I am doing what I have listed above.  Is there a better way?

Tom Corner

|\/\/\___/\/\/| Carol Anne Corner &
\____ o o ____/ Thomas Corner t*a*c*o*r*n*e*r chello at
     )   (     15-May-2003 10:35:33  Vienna,  Austria
    ( * * )   mailer: xfmail
     \___/ Web Page: www.corner.chello.at