Re: Xrender - Xrenderint.h looking for X11/extensions/extutil.h

Okay, I just talked with Keith and here is his response:

---snip---

Noah Levitt fixed the library to no longer need that header file (or the
libXext library).  I don't remember if we re-released the library after
making a secondary fix to really make that work.

CVS should work fine.

-keith

---snip---

Bob