Re: Compiling net-rhythmbox (slightly OT)

<quote who="Stephen Blake">

> Seems like flac requires GStreamer 0.6.1, and my RH 9 system only has
> 0.6.0. I looked on freshrpms.net to see if it was available there, but it
> isn't. Any ideas? I'd really like to check this out because I've heard
> good things about it. If I dowload it and use ./configure
> --prefix=/home/garnome/garnome, do you think that would do it? (I'm using
> user garnome to build, and using the default location.)

Just wait for the next release, coming in the next 48 hours or so. It
includes all this and more (though it doesn't include flac, you ought to be
able to get RPMs for it anyway).

GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

                   No match for "LINUSWEARSTHEPANTS.ORG".