Re: tiny font fix (kinda)

<quote who="Mike Wyer">

> <rant>
> BTW this issue really sucks, and there is no good analysis of it anywhere
> in the gnome mailing lists, pango sites, gdk docs, or anywhere in fact.

It is a GARNOME issue, and has been covered on the list numerous times in
the last couple of weeks. I have had rare net access, so haven't been able
to release a new GARNOME which fixes this.

> I'm sure a lot of the behind-the-scenes stuff in GNOME is improving, but
> all I see is Havoc Pennington ripping vital functionality out of my window
> manager in the name of consistency and "useability", while someone else
> goes and breaks font support.

Blah, blah, blah. One small problem, *most likely* caused by you being
incapable of reading, and you jump into complain-about-everyone-rant-mode?
Please, find a hobby.

GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

   "When you're running, you want to run as far as you can, and you can't
                 run further than Australia." - Jacek Koman