Re: Evolution stuff

Jeff,

Those tarballs have been added to f.g.o.  What are the odd's of getting
and update to 0.22.0 sometime?

Also, using the stuff Samuel Stingham supplied I get the following error
trying to make install evolution:

checking if gethostbyaddr_r wants seven arguments... no
checking for db3 compiler flags... -I/opt/gnome/include
checking db.h usability... yes
checking db.h presence... yes
checking for db.h... yes
checking db3 header version... 3.1.17
checking for db3 library name... configure: error: Could not find db3 library
make: *** [configure-work/main.d/evolution-1.3.1/configure] Error 1

suggestions?  I used the misc/db to compile db3 and it seemed to work
fine.

Rodd

--
Lest we forget...

"They disembarked in 45,
 And no one spoke and no one smiled,
 There were too many spaces in the line.
 And Gathered at the cenotaph,
 All agreed with hand on heart,
 To sheath the sacrificial knives.

"But now...
 She stands upon Southampton Dock
 With her handkerchief, and her summer frock
 That clings to her wet body in the rain.
 In quiet desperation
 Knuckles white upon the slippery reins,
 She bravely waves the boys goodbye again"

			-- Southampton Dock, by Pink Floyd