Re: Evolution stuff

<quote who="sams marketing-designs com">

> Here is a tarball filled with evolution goodies.  I included gnome-pilot
> and gnome-pilot-conduits because I was not sure if they were included
> with the latest release or if I just made the directory/makefiles
> myself.  Either way, like I stated before, don't use this.  It doesn't
> work.  But god damn does it look nice.

It doesn't work? Evo, or the your garballs?

I have actually added these locally, but was hoping that Ettore would get
back to me about putting Evo up on ftp.gnome.org, so we could use bzips
instead.

Thanks,

            What did the sausage say to the tomato at breakfast?
               "There's not mushroom this morning, is there?"