Re: GARNOME 0.22.0: "GARGARGAR!" (GARNOME CVS users take note!)

For ftp file sources, it's even fairly easy to automatically update the
GAR tree. I have a dumpy little perl script which does almost just that.
Actually, for now it just reports on aging versions and tells me where
the newest file is.

If you want it let me know.