GARNOME 0.22.0: "GARGARGAR!" (GARNOME CVS users take note!)

Hey,

So, there's a new version of GARNOME out... It has a half-arsed changelog
again:

  *  Update to GNOME 2.2.1!
  * ... and a bunch of other stuff. ;-)

Oh, and don't trust the ChangeLog in it either, 'cos I only update that when
I'm checking in to CVS, and... well... the changes in this tarball are
beyond what's in CVS. So upgrade to this however you use GARNOME. Long story
basically, that involves me having a totally shite level of connectivity at
the moment (you've probably noticed my absence in #garnome).

(Also, this doesn't include the mozilla 1.3 update, for hopefully obvious
reasons...)

Have fun!

    "... Of course, compared with Holly Valance, who has beams of light
     shooting from her nipples, it all seems rather quaint now." - Rove
                       McManus on Olivia Newton-John